Undoubtedly, fashion is something which counts in everyone’s life. In general, it is used as a term for famous styles, be it for apparel, footwear, or accessories. It also refers to the upcoming trends in the textile industry. New statements are coming daily, so it’s essential to keep up with them. Back in the day, this term was only used by wealthy people. But with the increase in demand, with the discovery of new styles and icons, the smallest change in the outfit could be turned into a fashionable statement.
Understanding this term is very simple. It is a basic rule how people present themselves. In the olden days, the purpose was to cover yourself, but it has completely changed its meaning with the change in a generation. Fashion in the clothing industry is something everyone would love to teach while imposing the best of their outfits and tastes.
However, it doesn’t come alone though. It surrounds various elements like being fashionable with your car, your house, what you eat and where you relax.
Classifying fashion into different types
- Haute fashion trend
- Fashion which is limited edition
- Designer wear
- Classics are forever
- Street style fashion
- Diffused fashion
- Environmental friendly wear
Things to consider about fashion
- Know your distinctive style
- Fashion helps you with your impressions
- Improves confidence
- Keep yourself updated with trends
- Have a timeless approach
- Know your comfort brands
- Keep colours in mind
With the nonverbal way of communication, fashion tells a lot about one’s tastes and personality. Therefore, it’s important to know the merits and their demerits.
- Students nowadays have played a major role in fashion. It enhances your creativity and persona.
- With the knowledge one has, people with similar styles will communicate, therefore building up a network.
- If you have a good sense of fashion, it will lead to a better employment opportunity.
- Keeping fashion icons as inspiration helps too.
Misconceptions about the industry
- Clothing of a particular style suits tall and skinny people.
- Big prints work for healthy people, and small prints go for shorty.
- Price is a sole indicator of quality.
- Wearing glasses is not sexy.
- Only a single stamen piece looks elegant.
- To show your curves, you have always cinch your waist.
- Investment should not be on trends, rather just classics.
- Revealing only your upper or lower body cannot go in sync if both are seen.
- Higher heels make the look more sophisticated than level footwear.
Technology and fashion
These terms go hand in hand. With the emerged industry, technology has not left the fashion industry as an exception. They are more or less inseparable. With all the graphics and computing software, new trends are made easier to design. With tech coming into our daily lives, and the current situation, people prefer to invest more in fashion through online purchases. Nowadays, even fitting apps have come into place to try out clothing before purchasing.
Summing up, this industry is your creation. It is on you to be conscious about it or not. Keeping up with the styles will help you connect to the world and give you the freedom of innovating yourself!